- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- There are designated smoking areas on property but all the rooms are smoke free.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel to all guests.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- No. We do provide access to a nearby fitness facility. Please see the front desk.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, we provide a business center and business services including fax, copy and printing.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, Hotel Goleta has a pool, open from 8am - 10pm daily.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We do not. Our staff can provide nearby spa options.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service; however there are taxis or shuttles waiting outside baggage claim at Santa Barbara Airport. The cost of these is around $10USD.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on Calle Real St. and Kingston Avenue.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes we offer self parking around the hotel. Parking is complimentary with your stay.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Hotel Goleta offers rollaway beds based on availability for 15$/night. Please be aware some rooms do not allow rollaway beds. Cribs and playards are available at no charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- If someone under the age of 18 is booking a reservation, the following is required:
- A parent or guardian must sign a statement that they are responsible for all charges and/or damages
- Mini-bars will be locked and no key will be given to the minor
- Normal hotel rules apply:
• No Noise • Maximum number of people in the room applies at all times
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Cancellations must occur 24 hours prior to local hotel time of 6pm. Guests who do not cancel prior to 24 hours before local hotel time of 6pm will be charged a one night's room plus tax. Cancellation policy is subject to change.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms on property. This is on a request basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may apply on all reservations.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- No, there is not a restaurant on property, but there are many within walking distance.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues please contact our Accounting Department.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Goleta with no restriction on types or size. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- We do offer pet free rooms.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Steps away around the hotel.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Email Us for more information and host your next meeting at Hotel Goleta - Santa Barbara.
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Hotel Goleta - Santa Barbara, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Email us to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Hotel Goleta - Santa Barbara offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Email us for more information and book your next meeting at Hotel Goleta - Santa Barbara.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at Hotel Goleta - Santa Barbara?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Email us for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at Hotel Goleta - Santa Barbara?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit our weddings page for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us